In harm’s way.
Those men and women serving in the traditional, regular branches of the military
knew that there was a good chance they would be sent to Iraq at some point during their hitch in the service.
But many of the soldiers, sailors and airmen in the Iraq combat sector are serving
in the National Guard or the Reserve, not the regular armed forces.
They didn’t necessarily anticipate being deployed to Iraq.
But there they are, all of them, regular and auxiliary, well more than 100,000 of them.
Deployed to Iraq
There’s an excellent chance that each one of us knows at least one of them,
is related to one of them, or that one of them has somehow touched our life.
They are fighting shoulder-to-shoulder
The soldiers, sailors and airmen serving in Iraq are a multi-national force,
fighting shoulder-to-shoulder with each other to overcome their ruthless adversaries.
They’ve been doing it for more than six years now.
And the way ahead is not easy.
To the contrary, it’s both dangerous and difficult, filled with surprise attacks and enemies that are difficult to distinguish from civilians.
In the end our gallant heroes will prevail, but not before each one of those soldiers, sailors and airmen, along with their families and other loved ones, has made sacrifices.
The same is true for the veterans of the Iraq war, those not currently deployed but who served there bravely.
Some returned injured, others not, but wounded or not, each was affected by his or her time in the battle zone.
Do not forget them.
The men and women of Operation Iraqi Freedom serve with honor, dignity and courage in the face of some of the most difficult conditions imaginable every day.
- They deserve our support and appreciation.
- And they need it more than you could possibly imagine.
- You can show them the support and appreciation they need and so richly deserve by purchasing Iraq gifts.
- They’ll be cherished by the military men or women in your life.
- Iraq gifts are affordable and tastefully respectful, and that’s exactly how it should be.
- Those men and women don’t care how much money you spend on Iraq gifts – it’s the thought that counts.
- It’s important that they know you’re thinking of them and supporting them each step of the way.
- Iraq gifts are available online for every branch of service with men and women deployed in Iraq.
- They include jewelry, apparel, home decor items and collectibles.
- All of them are selected by experts to match what military men and women would like to receive.
- The choice of which Iraq gifts to buy is yours, but no matter which ones you choose, they’ll be appreciated.
There’s no time like the present.
Those men and women are in harm’s way, and they’re defending democracy and
civil liberties in Iraq against strong resistance.
You can reward and honor their extraordinary courage and sacrifices by presenting them
with some of the Iraq gifts that are available online.