More members of our armed forces are deployed abroad
today than during any time in the recent past.
These troubled times mean that large numbers of fighting
troops are deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan, enduring danger,
difficult conditions and ruthless adversaries every day.
Many other soldiers, sailors and airmen are stationed in other
hot spots around the globe, and even more stand ready in the wings,
prepared to rise to the challenge when they’re needed.
Military personnel all around the world are making sacrifices in
order to preserve our liberty,defend our freedom and make
the world more secure.
Ordinary citizens are responding to the sacrifices these men and women
make with a huge wave of patriotism, the level of which has not been seen since World War II.
Patriotic gifts are hot items, and everyone is looking for them online.
The families, friends and loved ones of our military personnel are searching for patriotic gifts so
they can show their support.
The troops themselves are looking for patriotic gifts to give to their buddies or to keep for themselves,
in remembrance of their service and what they’ve been through.
Military support groups have sprung up throughout the country, and they’re buying up patriotic gifts to
distribute to our troops and their families as a way to boost their morale.
You too can show your support for our military.
- Most of us know at least one person who has served in the armed forces, either a service
man or woman on active duty or a discharged veteran.
- That person may be your spouse, your son or daughter, your brother or sister or one of your parents.
- If you’re not related, that military person may be your friend or neighbor.
- But no matter what your relationship is, patriotic gifts are the perfect way to show that
person your support and appreciation for their sacrifices.
- Even if you don’t know a person in the military, you can donate patriotic gifts to one of
the many military support groups that are easy to find online.
- These groups distribute patriotic gifts to the people who need them most: the active-duty
soldiers who are deployed in combat zones and their families and loved ones back home.
- And patriotic gifts can be displayed in your home or office as a means of showing your love f
or our country and your support of our military personnel.
- Many different patriotic gifts are available online.
- They’re easy to find and they’re almost always inexpensive.
They make it easy to touch the life of the soldier, sailor or airman you know.
Patriotic gifts include:
- Military-themed jewelry
- Clothing and accessories
- Items used for home or office decor
- Collectible items and
- For our troops serving overseas, ever-popular military care packages.
Best of all, many patriotic gifts can be purchased with designs representing any branch of the armed forces.
We’re all patriotic.
It’s the best way to support our leadership and our military during these difficult times.
Patriotic gifts are a fine way to show others how we all feel and to spread that feeling around.